Category: Acquisition or disposal of the issuer's own shares
Published on: SEOnet
Published at: 04.02.2019 12:31
Published document ID: TOS-12/19
KRKA, d. d., Novo mesto
Acquisition of treasury shares
With a reference to the public notice from 28 July 2017, Krka is publicly disclosing information on transactions relating to buy-back programme in the period from 25 January 2019 up to and including 1 February 2019. Krka acquired 9,556 treasury shares in the total value of EUR 553,763 on the Ljubljana Stock Exchange as follows:
- on 25 January 2019: 1,716 shares at a weighted average price of EUR 57.72
- on 28 January 2019: 2,528 shares at a weighted average price of EUR 58.27
- on 30 January 2019: 808 shares at a weighted average price of EUR 58.04
- on 31 January 2019: 2,241 shares at a weighted average price of EUR 58.00 and
- on 1 February 2019: 2,263 shares at a weighted average price of EUR 57.69
SKB d.d., NLB d.d. and Ilirika d.d. were brokers in these transactions.
The total number of treasury shares prior to these transactions was 934,361 representing 2.849% of all shares issued.
The total number of treasury shares after these transactions is 943,917 representing 2.878% of all shares issued.
Krka, d. d., Novo mesto